We are proud to present this Limited Edition shirt as part of our first Collaboration with Pellicano Menswear. A classic 3-finger, button down with a roll collar, locker loop and closed box pleat. Crafted in super fine, striped cotton poplin, with eye-catching mother of pearl buttons and shaped to a contemporary Italian fit. This shirt elegantly redefines a sixties icon.
- Off-white and charcoal vertical striped shirt.
- Produced in a strictly limited edition.
- Beautifully finished with authentic mother of pearl buttons.
- French seams for a high quality, neat finish.
- 100% Cotton, 120/2 yarn, super fine poplin fabric.
- Soft lined, deep button down collar.
- Central, closed box pleat with locker loop to rear.
- Button flap left chest pocket.
- Discrete branding….only you will know.
- Uniquely numbered swing tag with dual Pellicano x Modern Classic branding.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Part of a limited edition of just 100 shirts
Having proudly stocked some of their fine shirts for a while, we are now delighted to be collaborating with those good people over at Pellicano Menswear on this fine, Limited Edition piece. Taking inspiration from a modernist past, Pellicano pride themselves upon providing “Elegant, limited edition Italian menswear – designed in London with a touch of sixties cool”.
Handmade with care in Italy, Pellicano use some of the finest fabrics available, alongside expert sartorial techniques to provide delightfully inspiring gents attire.
“A Very Special Collaboration”